Monday, October 8, 2007

Sydnee and her Cousin

Anika, Lisa, and Doug came for a visit this past weekend. Lisa and Doug come down every year around this time to watch the Volkswagen races. Doug helps one of his friends do the car stuff and Lisa will usually stay back and hang with our family for part of the time. It was a fun time.

Sydnee and Anika really don't play together yet. I don't think they know what to think of each other. They were born just a day and a half apart. Lisa was just leaving the hospital in Utah when I was checking in and getting prepped for my C-section in Vegas. Sydnee wasn't due for another 22 days. Cool New Years surprise! Hopefully when they get older they will be good friends even though they live 6 1/2 hours away from each other.

I wanted to make a cute digi-scrap layout with the cute kit I downloaded for free from http://www.peppermintcreative.com/. I love this site. They come up with some really cute scrapping things. Lisa and I bought matching outfits at Costco, and wanted to get the girls' pictures taken professionally at Target. When we got to the store it was a store without a Photo Studio... so we improvised and took the pictures ourselves at the park.
Cute, Cute, Cousins.

No comments: