Friday, March 21, 2008

Sydnee goes down!

Scary parent moment yesterday. Sydnee was wandering around the kitchen when she decided to take her adventure to the great outdoors. She walked (or tried to) out of the sliding glass door out to the patio; the only thing I heard was the thud of her face against the concrete!
After picking her up to comfort her, Cathy noticed that she was bleeding everywhere. Apparently she whacked her nose pretty good and she sprung a leak. Having never seen that much blood from any of my children I was somewhat concerned! After some tears and bloody sneezes everything was okay. I'm really glad we didn't have to take her to the emergency room, as I would have missed my fantasy baseball draft...

Lucky for us, kids survive in spite of parents, not because of them!

No comments: