Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Visit with Senator Reid



I was able to visit Nevada Senator Harry Reid last week with the American Institute of Architects. It was a very interesting meeting. We sat and talked and shared stories. He is actually very nice and down to earth, I would recommend that everyone take a chance to meet a senator.

I have always been intrigued by politics and this was a great opportunity to lobby our local politicians to discuss issues important to architects. Other attendees at the meeting were the leadership of AIA Las Vegas chapter.

1 comment:

Heather Jones said...

Your kids are so big and cute!! Now you need to update more so we can all see what you are up to!! I heard about the baptism story sorry it did not go as you hoped. I love that you put next to my name best hairdresser you rock!!